- 2 bunches of radishes, cut into match sticks or thinly sliced
- Optional – Other root veggies, carrots would be delicious, thinly sliced or shredded
- 1 bunch greens onions, thinly sliced or chopped
- 1 bunch herbs, chopped, cilantro or parsley work well
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar of choice
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Add all prepared veggies to a medium bowl and set aside.
Using a whisk, mix together dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Pour dressing over the veggies and toss to combine. Taste and adjust flavors as needed. Serve immediately as a side dish, on tacos or however you’d like.