- 6-8 cups mixed greens, lightly chopped or torn apart
- 4 oranges of choice, peeled and sliced
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup pistachios, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large salad bowl, add the mixed greens, followed by the oranges and grapefruit slices. Toss in the pistachios and goat cheese. Set aside.
Using a whisk, mix together all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over the salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately.