Roasted Potato Salad
Let’s all agree, potatoes are amazing! They are delicious, versatile, and nutritious. Potatoes contain vitamin C, B6, and more potassium than bananas. Make this delicious, in-season salad for your next summer side dish!
- 2 lbs. white or red potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary (any herbs work!)
- 1/2 cup red onion, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, plus more for roasting veggies
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar or your favorite vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spread potatoes on a parchment-lined baking sheet, toss with olive oil, chopped rosemary, salt, and pepper. Roast until tender and lightly golden, remove from baking sheet and set aside in a large bowl.
While potatoes are roasting, combine olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, honey or maple syrup, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, and salt and pepper (to taste) into a bowl and whisk until combined. Taste and adjust flavors. Set aside.
Place red onion, zucchini, and tomatoes on the same baking sheet, toss in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast until veggies are tender. Place veggies in the large bowl with the potatoes, then toss with dressing. Feel free to add more herbs or sweet corn (corn is not in-season yet but it would be really yummy in this salad) at this point. Serve warm, room temperature, or cold.