Holidays at the Markets • Oro Valley
Heirloom Farmers Markets is proud to announce its 2nd annual Holidays at the Markets event at the Trail Dust Town (Home of Pinnacle Peak), Oro Valley Steam Pump Ranch (10901 N. Oracle Rd.) and Rillito Park farmers markets. This holiday weekend will have something for everyone, including live music, vendor holiday deals and plenty of holiday gift ideas!
Celebrating the joyous flavors of Baja Arizona, the Heirloom Holiday Markets will showcase more than 80 farmers market vendors over the weekend and culminate with a featured chef demo from Caridad Community Kitchen, and live music from French Quarter on Sunday. The holiday markets will be held at Trail Dust Town on Friday, December 16, at the Oro Valley market on Saturday, December 17, and at the Rillito Park Food Pavilion on Sunday, December 18 from 9am to 1pm, respectively.
As part of the festivities, Heirloom will be selling raffle tickets to win one of two amazing baskets of market goodies (over a $700 value) to raise money that contributes to the awareness of our local farming community. Raffle tickets will be sold for $10, and if you buy 10 tickets you get an additional ticket free! Winner need not be present to win — Visit the Market Info Booth to purchase tickets.
In addition to wonderful local produce, meat and cheese for holiday feasting, vendors will feature special gifts that highlight the holidays:
ORO VALLEY FARMERS MARKET
- Local honey direct from the bee keepers – Miracle Honey Company and TONE Nutrition.
- Jarred goodness from High Energy Agriculture, Larry’s Veggies, Lasagna & More and We B Jammin’ Farm.
- Organic and Locally Roasted Coffee from Adventure Coffee Roasting.
- Beautiful christmas cactus and succulents from Arid Adaptations Nursery, Cactus Rose Floral and the Family Tree Nursery.
- Red’s Roasters has what you need for this tamale season! From fresh roasted green chiles to New Mexico dried red pods and chile powder.
- Delicious freshly baked holiday sweets from Cafe Francais, Elizabeth’s Garden, Sarge’s Cheesecakes, Tortilla Arevelo, and Village Bakehouse.
- Soothing soups and lotions from Alpine Goat Girl and Arizona Emu Oil.
- Holiday party essentials from Breadsmith, Durazo’s Poco Loco Specialty Salsas, and Malta Joe’s Baked Goods, and Mediterranean Delight.
- Plus, foodie stocking stuffers from Girls From AZ Pancake Mix, High Country Nuts, Jack and the Bean Soup, Local Southwest, Maya Tea Company, Papa Mike’s Beef Jerky, Pappardelle’s Pasta, and POPPED Artisan Popcorn.
A TASTE OF... HOLIDAY VENDOR DEALS
TDT – Friday Trail Dust Town
OV – Saturday Oro Valley
RP – Sunday Rillito Park
Holiday Basket Giveaway Items
RAFFLE GIVEWAYS: BUY 1 TICKET FOR 2 CHANCES TO WIN
VISIT THE MARKET INFO BOOTH FOR MORE INFO.
Grand Prize Basket – $519 Value: Items from Arid Adaptations, Cafe Francais Bakery, Desert Rain Soaps & Lotions, Desert Treasures, Double Check Ranch, Fiore Di Capra, Happy Tails Barkery, Heirloom Farmers Markets, Jack & The Bean Soup, Larry’s Veggies, Local Southwest, Maya Tea Company, Mo Coffee Roastery, Pappardelles Pasta, Red’s Roasters, The Roasted Chile, Tortilla Arevelo, White Cane Sockeye Salmon, Xocolatl, and Yellow Brick Coffee
Runner-Up Basket – $186 Value: Items from Adventure Coffee Roasters, Cactus Rose Floral, Elizabeth’s Garden, Girls From Arizona, Heirloom Farmers Markets, Lasagna & More By Chef Scotty, Maya Tea Company, Mutt’s Premium Hot Dogs, Old Pueblo Pretzels, Papa Mike’s Beef Jerky, Queen Ceviche, The Roasted Chile, Richcrest Farms, Sleeping Frog Farms, Southwest Bee Supply, Vermillion Wormery, and We B Jamin’ Farm