Heirloom Farmers Markets’ PSA – ‘Connecting Food & Community’
Meet some of Heirloom’s local food producers (farmers, ranchers, baker, coffee roaster) and customers (chef, local foodie) sharing in a farm to table story. Share, connect and enjoy! “This is more than just being connected to food, its about being connected to where we live and our community.” – Jared McKinley – Local Food Enthusiast & Associate Editor of Edible Baja Arizona.
Heirloom Farmers Markets is a Southern Arizona non-profit 501(c)(3) working to connect, educate and empower our community to create a vibrant food system in support of local food producers and proprietors. Operating four farmers markets in Tucson and Oro Valley, AZ.
Thank you to all our customers and vendors who make the Heirloom Farmers Market a spectacular food hub. Heirloom takes great pride in the products sold at the market, the people who sell them and the connections that are made every weekend! We look forward to your continued support, visit one of our four markets and support local!
- Larry Park – Larry’s Veggies
- Diana Elbirt – Arizona Spouthouse
- Bodie Robins – Big Skye Bakers
- Kris Vrolijk – Proper
- Steve and Mounty Brown – La Oesta Gardens
- Manish Shah – Heirloom Farmers Markets
- Jared McKinley – Edible Baja Arizona Magazine
- Gregg & Jeff Vinson – The Jojoba Beef Company
- Scott Gilliland – Adventure Coffee Roasting
- Directed and Produced by Cabin 22 Productions