- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 5 farm fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded and caps thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped Bajo Tierra Kitchen’ Sonoran Kimchi, plus an extra scoop of non-chopped kimchi for serving on the side
- 3 large farm fresh eggs, whisked
Add the oil to a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and swirl pan to coat the bottom. Add most of the chopped scallions (saving a small amount for garnish) and mushrooms to the pan and saute for about 2 minutes. Stir in the sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Add the chopped kimchi. Pour in the eggs and swirl the pan all around until the eggs cover the bottom. With a spatula, carefully fold the eggs in half or into quarters, then transfer to a plate. Add the rest of the scallions on top and serve with a nice size scoop of of kimchi on the side. Cheers!
Recipe provided by Bajo Tierra Kitchen.