Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
- 1 Dozen Jalapenos or Yellow Chilitos
- 1 Block of Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1-1/2 Cups of Small Shrimp or Crab
- 8 SLice of Good Bacon
- 1 Cookie Sheet
- Cookie Rack That Fits Inside of Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper To Line Cookie Sheet
Pre-heat oven to 350 Degrees. Take each chile and slice in half, clear out the seeds (I recommend using gloves). Cut each slice of Bacon in half with a knife or kitchen scissors. Mix together the cream cheese and shrimp. Fill each chile slice wit hte cream cheese mix and then wrap with a 1/2 slice of bacon, down the seam. Place on rack over the cookie sheet so that the bacon grease will drip onto cooksheet.
Beware, these are addicting! Doubling the recipe is highly recommended. Also, Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos can be made a day or two ahead and kept in refrigerator until time to cook.