Bike to the Farmers Market
April is Love to Ride Tucson aka Bike Fest month! In show of support for our bicyclist and pedestrian community, Heirloom Farmers Markets will be hosting a Bike to the Farmers Market event Sunday, April 9th at the Rillito Park Farmers Market – Food Pavilion from 8am – 12pm!
Join our Sunday Rillito Park Farmers Market, located off the Loop Bike Path near the Rillito Park Race Track. Find over 80 local vendors with fresh produce, locally made products, fresh roasted coffee, ready-to-eat food and much more! We will have live music Annon and The Late Show, as well as a featured chef demo from The Tasteful Kitchen.
Ride your bike & enjoy…
Anyone who rides their bike to the Sunday Rillito Park Farmers Market will get a FREE 16 ounce iced tea from Maya Tea Co.’s Transit Tea bus and many more discounts from the vendors! Living Streets Alliance will be offering a FREE bike valet after their successful Cyclovia event held Sunday April 2nd. Just ride in on your bike and mention how far you rode to receive one of our bike-friendly discounts! To get the full list of Vendor Deals please visit our Market Info booth that morning or look for the bright green ‘We Love Bikes’ sign posted with the vendors. Plus, look for the Pima County Ambassadors’ tent handing out FREE bike bells, bicycle maps and more!
Riding the Loop
The Rillito Park Farmers Market is located right off The Loop between 1st Avenue and Campbell Avenue. Pima County is developing The Loop around metro Tucson with links to Marana, Oro Valley, and South Tucson. Pima County residents and visitors on foot, bikes, skates, and horses can enjoy the more than 100 miles of shared-use paths that have already been completed. If it doesn’t have a motor, it’s good to go on The Loop. To view a map of The Loop and get more info click here.
- $2 Off a bowl of Heirloom Bean Soup or $1.00 off our choice bag of Heirloom Beans. – Country Harvest Pantry
- FREE Bicycle Valet – Hosted by Living Street Alliance who manages Cyclovia Tucson
- $1 Off Any Sale Item OR $2 Off Any Multi-Item Sale – Durazo’s Poco Loco Salsas
- *FREE Mini Carrot Cake Cupcake! Plus, 2 for 1 sale on any cookies. *While supplies last. – Green Heart Bakery
- $1 Off Co-Pressed Spicy Olive Oils, Jalapeño or Habanero – Local Southwest
- FREE 16oz Iced Tea – Maya Tea Company‘s Transit Tea Bus
- All Kale Chips & Crackers Buy Two for $10 – My Rawesome Foods
- It’s POPPED’s 3rd Birthday Celebration! All large bags for $3.00!!! – POPPED Artisan Popcorn
- $2 Organic Hibiscus Lemonade – Queen Ceviche
- $1 Off a Single Bag of Roasted Veggies – Red’s Roasters
- Two for $5 Mesquite Cookies – Tortilleria Arevalo
- Prickly Pear Lemonade for $3 Per Pint – We B’ Jamin Farm
- Show your helmet for $1 off a cup of coffee. – Yellow Brick Coffee