6 Ways To Make The Most of Viva La Local Food Fest
VIVA LA LOCAL FOOD FESTIVAL
ONE DAY ONLY MOVE – SUNDAY, NOV. 16, 2014
RILLITO PARK FARMERS MARKET
$4 ADMISSION (Kids Under 12 FREE)
FREE Parking, FREE Bicycle Valet, & FREE Veggie Valet
Join Heirloom Farmers Market Sunday as we celebrate the local flavors of Baja Arizona. Viva La Local festival showcases more than 25 of Tucson’s top restaurants, 80+ farmers market vendors, local beer and wine and live music.
6 WAYS TO MAKE THE MOST OF THE FESTIVAL:
- BRING CASH – $4 admission and all food and drink servings $5! *Short on cash? We’ll have $5 festival tokens available for purchase with a credit card ($2 service fee).
- BRING YOUR OWN BAG – Purchasing produce from the Farmers Market? Reuse & recycle your grocery bags! FREE Veggie Valet (sponsored by US Foods) is available, drop off your fresh goods, and we will keep them nice and cool while you enjoy the festival!
- BRING A CHAIR/BLANKET – Live music starts at 11am.Take a seat while you taste 25+ options from local restaurants and enjoy the live tunes!
- BRING THE KIDS, BUT LEAVE YOUR PETS AT HOME – Kids under 12 are FREE! Sorry folks NO PETS allowed this Sunday.
- ENTER ON FIRST AVE., EXIT ON RIVER RD. -For an easy entrance/exit, enter on First Ave. & follow the signs out to the River Rd. exit.
- RIDE A BIKE & FREE BIKE PARKING – Take the loop bike path and enjoy our FREE Bicycle Valet (sponsored by Transit Cycles and Living Streets Alliance).
This spectacular event is a Tucson favorite and proceeds benefit
Heirloom Farmers Markets’ initiatives.