Super Sunflower Green Smoothie
- 2 cups, more or less of fresh sunflower greens
- 1-2 fresh or frozen bananas
- 1 cup mango, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup coconut milk, canned will make it richer, fresh or dried can also be used.
- 2 tablespoons Spirulina
- 1-2 cups filtered water
- 1-2 teapsoons cardamon or to taste
- 1-2 capsules of probiotics optional
Can be a rich green, dessert type, smoothie, or use fresher ingredients and less fruit to make more of a green drink.
Have fun with it! It has lots of energy sustaining foods and will keep you know going astray! Very satisfying!
Put all ingredients in the blender and blend it up! Keep it cold! Store in refrigerator.