Loco Black Bean Salad
- 1-1/2 cups freshly cooked Jack and the Bean Soup Black Beans Soup Mix
- 1-1/2 cups fresh corn (parboiled, drained and cooled)
- 1 container of Durazo’s Poco Loco Salsa
- 1 avocado (peeled, seeded and cut into chunks)
- 1/2 cup farm fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup farm fresh chopped basil
- 2 tbsp lime juice (equivalent amount of juice from 1 lime)
- 1 tbsp local olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 tsp sugar (to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl combine the beans, corn, salsa, avocado, cilantro, basil, lime juice and olive oil. Add sugar, salt and pepper to taste. The sugar will help balance out the acidity from the tomatoes and lime juice. Chill before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe provided by Jack and the Bean Soup.