Winter Hours Start Oct 5th • 9AM-1PM
Thank you to all our customers who have acclimated to the high temps and supported our wonderful vendors during the heat of the summer! We’ve had a bountiful season of summer squash, tomatoes, garlic, peaches, melons, onions, okra, cucumbers, and more. We now look forward to cooler mornings, long sleeve shirts, and of course, winter veggies! See you at the markets from 9 AM to 1 PM starting October 5th!
- October 5th | Wednesday Green Valley Village Farmers & Artisans Market – 101 S. La Cañada Dr., Green Valley, AZ 85614
- October 7th | Friday Udall Park Farmers Market – 7202 E. Tanque Verde Rd., Tucson, AZ
- October 8th | Saturday Oro Valley Farmers Market – 10901 N. Oracle Rd., Oro Valley, AZ
- October 8th | Saturday Rincon Valley Farmers & Artisans Market – 12500 E. Old Spanish Trail, Vail, AZ
- October 9th | Sunday Rillito Park Farmers Market – 4502 N. 1st Ave., Tucson, AZ