Winter Hours Start Oct 1st – 9 AM to 1 PM
Happy fall, ya’ll! Thank you to all our customers who have acclimated to the high temps and supported our wonderful vendors over the past 3 months! We’ve had a bountiful season of summer squash, tomatoes, basil, garlic, peaches, onions, okra, cucumbers, and more. We now look forward to cooler mornings, long sleeve shirts, and of course, winter veggies! See you at the markets from 9 AM to 1 PM starting October 1st!
- October 1st | Friday Udall Park Farmers Market – 7202 E. Tanque Verde Rd., Tucson, AZ
- October 2nd | Saturday Oro Valley Farmers Market – 10901 N. Oracle Rd., Oro Valley, AZ
- October 2nd | Saturday Rincon Valley Farmers & Artisans Market – 12500 E. Old Spanish Trail, Vail, AZ
- October 3rd | Sunday Rillito Park Farmers Market – 4502 N. 1st Ave., Tucson, AZ
- October 6th | Wednesday Green Valley Village Farmers & Artisans Market – 101 S. La Cañada Dr., Green Valley, AZ 85614
bEFORE YOU VISIT THE MARKET
The continued safe operation of the farmers market requires you wear a mask if not vaccinated, social distancing, and leaving dogs at home to reduce congestion. Please review our market requirements and how to be a health advocate on our coronavirus (COVID-19) page. We appreciate your support during this time!
CAN’T MAKE IT TO THE MARKET?
Want to purchase something from our farmers markets? Or, get in contact with your favorite market vendor? Some vendors are selling online, offering delivery services, and have other pick-up locations to serve your shopping needs. Click the button below!
DELIVERIES, PICK-UPS & PRE-ORDERS • RESOURCE LIST
Can’t find the vendor you’re looking for on this list? Visit HeirloomFM’s Vendor Directory to find their contact info or email us at [email protected].