Summer Hours Begin • Green Valley
We’re grateful for the beautiful spring weather and well-being of our community! Summer is nearly here which means it’s time to switch our market hours and take advantage of the cooler early mornings to get your shopping done.
SUMMER HOURS Begin ON Wednesday, May 5th • 8am – 12pm
- Wednesday Green Valley Village Farmers & Artisans Market – 101 S. La Cañada Dr., Green Valley, AZ
SUMMER HOURS Begin ON FRIDAY, April 16Th • 8am – 12pm at all other markets
- Friday Udall Park Farmers Market – 7202 E. Tanque Verde Rd., Tucson, AZ
- Saturday Oro Valley Farmers Market – 10901 N. Oracle Rd., Oro Valley, AZ
- Saturday Rincon Valley Farmers & Artisans Market – 12500 E. Old Spanish Trail, Vail, AZ
- Sunday Rillito Park Farmers Market – 4502 N. 1st Ave., Tucson, AZ
Before you visit the market
The recommendations for the continued safe operation of farmers markets include wearing a face mask, social distancing, and frequent handwashing. Please review our market requirements and how to be a health advocate on our coronavirus (COVID-19) page. We appreciate your support and patience during this time!
CAN’T MAKE IT TO THE MARKET?
Want to purchase something from our farmers markets, or get in contact with your favorite market vendor? Some vendors are selling online, offering delivery service, and have other pick-up locations to serve your shopping needs. Click the button below!
Deliveries, Pick-Ups & Pre-orders • Resource list
Can’t find the vendor you’re looking for on this list? Visit HeirloomFM’s Vendor Directory to find their contact info or email us at [email protected].