Pima County Farmers Market Punch Card
Happy Nationa Farmers Market Week (8/5 – 8/11/19)! We’re collaborating with 5 Points Farmers Market and Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona to celebrate our Arizona farmers throughout the full month of August.
Pick up a punch card for a chance to win a market basket and market tokens! Don’t forget to tag us and hashtag #LoveMyPimaCountyMarkets to share your adventures at the markets with us.
Participating Pima County Farmers Markets Groups
- Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona
- TUESDAY | CFB Farm Stand – 8am – 12pm – 3003 S. Country Club Rd., Tucson, AZ
- THURSDAY | Santa Cruz River Farmers Market – 4pm – 7pm – 100 S. Avenida del Convento, Tucson, AZ
- 5 Points Farmers Market
- SUNDAY | 5 Points Farmers Market – 8am – 11am – 750 S. Stone Ave., Tucson, AZ
- Heirloom Farmers Markets
- WEDNESDAY | Green Valley Village Farmers & Artisans Market – 8am – 12pm – 101 S. La Cañada Dr., Green Valley, AZ
- FRIDAY | Trail Dust Town (Home of Pinnacle Peak) – 8am – 12pm – 6541 E. Tanque Verde Rd., Tucson, AZ
- SATURDAY | Oro Valley Farmers Market – 8am – 12pm • 10901 N. Oracle Rd., Oro Valley, AZ
- SATURDAY | Rincon Valley Farmers & Artisans Market – 8am – 12pm – 12500 E. Old Spanish Trail, Vail, AZ
- SUNDAY | Rillito Park Farmers Market – 8am – 12pm – 4502 N. 1st Ave., Tucson, AZ
What can you win?
- Visit 2 out of 3 farmers market groups (2 PUNCHES) during National Farmers Market week (8/5 – 8/11/19) and get entered into 3 market basket raffles (one from each market group).
- Visit 4 out of 8 farmers markets during the whole month of August (4 PUNCHES) and turn punch card in to any of the markets by August 31st to receive one $5 token from each market group!