NATIONAL FARMERS MARKET WEEK 2022
More than ever before, National Farmers Market Week is an opportunity to showcase the value of farmers markets in our state. Arizona farmers markets come together to thank the community and share the stories of the people who make our markets thrive. Now is a great time to support our local food system and farms.
Farmers Market Week Activities:
- Farmers Market Raffle full of local handmade goodies, market swag, and market tokens! – Ways to enter the raffle:
- Keep an eye on the HeirloomFM Instagram account during National Farmers Market Week (Aug. 8-14) for information for virtually entering the raffle.
- Stop by Market Info at any of our five markets and sign up to be on the HeirloomFM Newsletter mailing list.
- Stop by Market Info and donate a reuse-able tote bag to enter the raffle (donate more than one for more chances to win!).
- Do all of the above for more chances to win!
- Market activities and giveaways – Stop by the Market Info Booth at any of our markets for a FREE cup and participate in our “I Love My Local Farmers Market Because…” graffiti wall activity!
- Mr. Nature’s Music Garden performance at the Rillito Park Farmers Market on Sunday, August 14 at 10AM!
All markets are on 8am-noon summer hours:
- Wednesday, August 10th – Green Valley Village Farmers & Artisans Market
- Friday, August 12th – Udall Park Farmers Market
- Saturday, August 13th – Rincon Valley Farmers & Artisans Market and
Oro Valley Farmers Market
- Sunday, August 14th – Rillito Park Farmers Market