National Farmers Market Week 2021
National Farmers Market Week is August 2 – 8! Join Heirloom Farmers Markets as we celebrate Southern Arizona farmers, ranchers, producers, and family-owned businesses!
More than ever before, National Farmers Market Week is an opportunity to showcase the value of farmers markets in our state. Arizona farmers markets come together to thank the community and share the stories of the people who make our markets thrive. Now is a great time to support our local food system and farms.
Farmers Market Week Activities:
- Social media scavenger hunt with prizes – Join the fun by completing the scavenger hunt bingo board, found on any one of our social media pages. Snap a picture and tag us at @heirloomfm, so that we can celebrate with you! Look to our Facebook and Instagram pages for the bingo board on August 2nd to begin your scavenger hunt.
- Market activities and giveaways – Stop by the Market Info Booth at any of our markets for a farmers market appreciation activity and for free stickers and veggie tattoos!
All markets are on 8am-noon summer hours:
- Wednesday, August 4th, Green Valley Village Farmers & Artisans Market
- Friday, August 6th, Udall Park Farmers Market
- Saturday, August 7th, Rincon Valley Farmers & Artisans Market and
Oro Valley Farmers Market
- Sunday, August 8th, Rillito Park Farmers Market
SPREAD GRATITUDE AND POSITIVITY
- Local food fans are encouraged to share National Farmers Market Week on social media! Use the hashtags:
- Shop at your local farmers market and keep Arizona farmers markets fresh and healthy. Before you visit the market, please read our Covid-19 market update.