Holidays at the Markets
Get your local holiday shopping done at Heirloom Farmers Markets 5th annual Holidays at the Markets event at the Green Valley Village Farmers & Artisans, Udall Park Farmers Market, Oro Valley Steam Pump Ranch, Rincon Valley Farmers & Artisans, and Rillito Park farmers markets December 11th thru 15th from 9am – 1pm. This holiday week will have something for everyone, including live music, vendor holiday deals, a FREE Heirloom raffle, and plenty of holiday gift ideas!
Celebrating the joyous flavors of Baja Arizona, the Heirloom Holiday Markets will showcase more than 250 farm, food and art vendors over the week to culminate with a featured chef at the market and live music on Sunday, December 16th at Rillito Park.
HOLIDAYS AT THE MARKETS
- Wednesday, December 11th at Green Valley Village • Live music from Gabriel Francisco and Kenny Holcomb, vendor specials, Animal League of Green Valley’ Santa pet photo booth, free holiday raffle, 140+ artisan and food vendors – 101 N. La Canada Dr., Green Valley, AZ
- Friday, December 13th at Udall Park Farmers Market • Live music, vendor specials, kid’s activity, free holiday raffle, and 18 food vendors – 7202 E. Tanque Verde Rd., Tucson, AZ
- Saturday, December 14th at Oro Valley (Steam Pump Ranch) – Live music, vendor specials, and 50 food vendors. Plus, 2nd Saturdays at Steam Pump Ranch will bring artisan goods and more! – 10901 N. Oracle Rd., Oro Valley, AZ
- Saturday, December 14th at Rincon Valley Farmers & Artisans Market – Live music, vendor deals, kid’s holiday activity, 50+ artisan and food vendors – 12500 E. Old Spanish Trail, Tucson, AZ
- Sunday, December 15th at Rillito Park (Food Pavilion) • Live music, kid’s activity, vendor specials, free holiday raffle, 80+ food and artisan vendors – 4502 N. 1st Ave., Tucson, AZ