Holidays at the Markets • All Markets
Get your local holiday shopping done at Heirloom Farmers Markets 4th annual Holidays at the Markets event at the Green Valley Village Farmers & Artisans, Trail Dust Town (Home of Pinnacle Peak), Oro Valley Steam Pump Ranch and Rillito Park farmers markets December 12th thru 16th from 9am – 1pm. This holiday week will have something for everyone, including live music, vendor holiday deals, a FREE Heirloom raffle, and plenty of holiday gift ideas!
Celebrating the joyous flavors of Baja Arizona, the Heirloom Holiday Markets will showcase more than 200 farm, food and art vendors over the week to culminate with a featured chef at the market and live music on Sunday, December 16th at Rillito Park.
HOLIDAYS AT THE MARKET:
- Wednesday, December 12th at Green Valley Village • Live music from Gabriel Francisco and Kenny Holcomb, vendor specials, Animal League of Green Valley’ Santa pet photo booth, free holiday raffle, 140+ artisan and food vendors – 101 N. La Canada Dr., Green Valley, AZ
- Friday, December 14th at Trail Dust Town (Home of Pinnacle Peak) • Live music from Mark Garris, vendor specials, kid’s activity, free holiday raffle, and 12 food vendors – 6541 E. Tanque Verde Rd., Tucson, AZ
- Saturday, December 15th at Oro Valley (Steam Pump Ranch) – Live music from Paul & Elizabeth, vendor specials, 50 food vendors – 10901 N. Oracle Rd., Oro Valley, AZ
- Saturday, December 15th at Rincon Valley Farmers & Artisans Market – Live music Johnny Becommo, vendor deals, kid’s holiday activity, 50+ artisan and food vendors – 12500 E. Old Spanish Trail, Tucson, AZ
- Sunday, December 16th at Rillito Park (Food Pavilion) • Live music from Cadillac Mountain, featured chef at the market Rincon Market, vendor specials, free holiday raffle, 80+ food and artisan vendors – 4502 N. 1st Ave., Tucson, AZ