Healthy Living Expo at the Farmers Markets
Heirloom Farmers Markets second annual Healthy Living Expo at the Farmers Markets happens on Wednesday, November 6 at the Green Valley Village Farmers & Artisans Market and Sunday, November 10, 2019 at Rillito Park Farmers Market from 9am to 1pm. Presented by Arizona Complete Health, the day will be celebrating locally grown food and good health for all! We believe healthier individuals build healthy families and thriving communities. This free event will offer visitors access to local farm fresh produce, chef demos, healthcare services, and community health partners.
Join the Southern Arizona community as we strengthen our mission towards holistic health by providing visitors access to broader healthcare services while doing their weekly grocery shopping at the market.
- Free Clinics: Diabetes Checks, Flu Shots, & *Mammogram Screenings from Assured Imaging
- 80+ Farmers Market Vendors
- Taste of the Market – Chef Demos & Food Literacy
- Health Enrollment Assistance
- Hourly Giveaways
- Health & Community Partner Exhibitors: Pinnacle Prevention & more to be announced
All clinic services will be on a first-come, first-served basis at no cost, & open to the public & AZCH members. *Mammogram appointments recommended, call Assured Imaging 1.888.233.6121.
- Wednesday, November 6 at the Green Valley Village Farmers & Artisans Market – 101 S. La Cañada Dr., Green Valley
- Sunday, November 10, 2019 at Rillito Park Farmers Market – 4502 N. 1st Ave., Tucson