Healthy Living Expo at the Farmers Market
Heirloom Farmers Markets’ first annual Healthy Living Expo at the Farmers Market kicks off November 11, 2018 from 9am to 1pm at Rillito Park Farmers Market (4502 N. 1st Ave.). Presented by Rillito Park Farmers Market, the day will be celebrating locally grown food and good health for all! We believe healthier individuals build healthy families and thriving communities. This free event will offer visitors access to local farm fresh produce, chef demos, healthcare services, and community health partners.
Join the Tucson community as we strengthen our mission towards holistic health by providing visitors access to broader healthcare services while doing their weekly grocery shopping at the market.
- 80+ Farmers Market Vendors
- Taste of the Market – Chef Demos & Food Literacy
- Free Clinics: Health Screenings from University of Arizona’s Mobile Health Program & *Mammogram Screenings from Assured Imaging
- Health Enrollment Assistance
- Hourly Giveaways
- Health & Community Partner Exhibitors
All clinic services will be served on a first-come, first-served basis at no cost, & open to the public & AZCH members. *Mammogram appointments recommended, call Assured Imaging 1.888.233.6121.