CITRUS WEEK AND CITRUS JUBILEE AT THE FARMERS MARKETS
Pucker up and celebrate the citrus season! This year our local oranges, grapefruits, lemons, tangelos and kumquats are flourishing on the trees. At Heirloom Farmers Markets, we’re excited to highlight this fresh and zesty fruit with its own Citrus Week and Citrus Jubilee! Join us at the markets from 9am – 1pm on Wednesday, January 18th in Green Valley, Friday, January 20th at Udall Park, Saturday, January 21st in Oro Valley (Steam Pump Ranch) and Rincon Valley, and for the Citrus Jubilee on Sunday, January 22nd at Rillito Park (Food Pavilion) for locally grown citrus and citrus food specialties.
HEIRLOOM FARMERS MARKETS’ citrus week HIGHLIGHTS:
- Wednesday, January 18th at Green Valley Village Farmers & Artisans Market
- Friday, January 20th at Udall Park Farmers Market
- Saturday, January 21st at Rincon Valley Farmers & Artisans Market
- Saturday, January 21st in Oro Valley Farmers Market (Steam Pump Ranch)
- Sunday, January 22nd Citrus Jubliee at Rillito Park Farmers Market
- Our largest local citrus selection!
- Taste of the Market will feature FREE Citrus Juicing – Purchase citrus from the market and have it juiced for FREE by our market volunteers. *Bring your own jar or purchase one for a $1.
- Citrus inspired foods and drinks!
- Fresh local produce, ready-to-eat foods, food trucks, & artisans!
- Live music by Whiskey Treats!
At the farmers market you’ll find tangy breads and pastries, citrus jams and jellies, freshly squeezed juice, orange blossom honey, flavored olive oils and vinegars, and scented soaps highlighting this vibrant fruit. Plus, keep your eyes out for recipe cards on the many ways to cook and use this in-season fruit. Join us for the smells, flavors and inspiration citrus brings to your palate!