Citrus Jubilee at the Farmers Markets
Pucker up and celebrate the citrus season! This year our local oranges, grapefruits, lemons, tangelos and kumquats are flourishing on the trees. At Heirloom Farmers Markets, we’re excited to highlight this fresh and zesty fruit with its own Citrus Jubilee weekend! Join us at the markets from 9am – 1pm on Wednesday, January 23rd at Green Valley Village, Saturday, January 26th at Oro Valley (Steam Pump Ranch), and Sunday, January 27th at Rillito Park (Food Pavilion) for locally grown citrus and citrus food specialties and deals.
Plus, thank you to our festival sponsor Dreamstyle Remodeling for your support!
HEIRLOOM FARMERS MARKETS’ JUBILEE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Wednesday, January 23rd at Green Valley Village (Farmers & Artisans) – 101 S. La Canada Dr.
- Live music
- Saturday, January 26th in Oro Valley (Steam Pump Ranch) – 10901 N. Oracle Rd.
- Check out Desert Treasurers & Aravaipa Farms for a variety of AZ citrus.
- Live music – Fourth Street String Band
- Sunday, January 27th at Rillito Park (Food Pavilion) – 4502 N. 1st Ave.
- Largest citrus bounty of the weekend!
- Taste of the Market will feature citrus tastings & education.
- Plus, purchase citrus from the market and have it juiced for FREE by our market volunteers. *Bring your own jars or purchase ours for a $1.
- Live music – Michael P. & the Gullywashers
- Featuring Community Partner Iskashitaa Refugee Network
At the farmers market you’ll find tangy breads and pastries, citrus jams and jellies, freshly squeezed juice, orange blossom honey, flavored olive oils and vinegars, and scented soaps highlighting this vibrant fruit. Plus, keep your eyes out for recipe cards on the many ways to cook and use this in-season fruit. Join us for the smells, flavors and inspiration citrus brings to your palate!