CITRUS JUBILEE AT THE FARMERS MARKETS
Join us in celebrating citrus season! This year our local oranges, grapefruits, lemons, tangelos and kumquats are flourishing on the trees. At Heirloom Farmers Markets, we’re excited to highlight this fresh and zesty fruit with its own Citrus Jubilee Weekend! Join us at the markets from 9am – 1pm on Friday, January 19th at Udall Park, Saturday, January 20th in Oro Valley (Steam Pump Ranch) and Rincon Valley, and for the biggest Citrus Jubilee Celebration on Sunday, January 21st at Rillito Park (Food Pavilion) for locally grown citrus and citrus food specialties.
HEIRLOOM FARMERS MARKETS’ CITRUS WEEKend HIGHLIGHTS:
- Friday, January 19th at Udall Park Farmers Market
- Saturday, January 20th at Rincon Valley Farmers & Artisans Market
- Saturday, January 20th in Oro Valley Farmers Market (Steam Pump Ranch)
- Sunday, January 21st Citrus Jubliee at Rillito Park Farmers Market
- Our largest local citrus selection!
- Taste of the Market will feature Citrus Juicing – Purchase citrus from the market and have it juiced for FREE by our market volunteers. *Bring your own jars or purchase ours.
- Citrus inspired foods and drinks!
- Fresh local produce, ready-to-eat foods, food trucks, & artisans!
- Live music
At the farmers market you’ll find tangy breads and pastries, citrus jams and jellies, freshly squeezed juice, orange blossom honey, flavored olive oils and vinegars, and scented soaps highlighting this vibrant fruit. Join us for the smells, flavors and inspiration citrus brings to your palate!