Citrus Jubilee at Rillito Park Farmers Market
It’s citrus season in Southern AZ and we are ready to celebrate! The 2020 monsoon season gave way to an abundance of local oranges, grapefruits, lemons, tangelos and kumquats. At Heirloom Farmers Markets, we’re excited to highlight this fresh and zesty fruit with its own Citrus Jubilee celebration! Join us from 9am – 1pm on January 23rd at the Rillito Park Farmers Market (Food Pavilion) for locally grown citrus and citrus food specialties.
Sunday, January 23rd at Rillito Park Farmers Market – 4502 N. 1st Ave., Tucson, AZ
- Our largest local citrus selection!
- Taste of the Market will feature citrus tastings, recipes, & education!
- Citrus inspired foods and drinks!
- Fresh local produce, ready-to-eat foods, food trucks, & artisans!
- Live music!
At the farmers market you’ll find tangy breads and pastries, citrus jams and jellies, freshly squeezed juice, orange blossom honey, flavored olive oils and vinegars, and scented soaps highlighting this vibrant fruit. Plus, keep your eyes out for recipe cards on the many ways to cook and use this in-season fruit. Join us for the smells, flavors and inspiration citrus brings to your palate!
Can’t make it to the Citrus Jubilee? No problem! You’ll find local citrus at ALL Heirloom Farmers Markets locations, 9am-1pm:
- Wednesday, Green Valley Village Farmers and Artisans Market – 101 S. La Cañada Dr., Green Valley, AZ
- Friday, Udall Park Farmers Market – 7202 E. Tanque Verde Road, Tucson, AZ
- Saturday, Oro Valley Farmers Market – Steam Pump Ranch, 10901 North Oracle Road, Oro Valley, AZ & Rincon Valley Farmers and Artisans Market – 12500 East Old Spanish Trail, Tucson, AZ
- Sunday, Rillito Park Farmers Market – 4502 N. 1st Ave., Tucson, AZ