Citrus Jubilee at the Farmers Markets
Pucker up and celebrate the citrus season! This year our local oranges, grapefruits, lemons, tangelos and kumquats are flourishing on the trees. At Heirloom Farmers Markets, we’re excited to highlight this fresh and zesty fruit with its own Citrus Jubilee weekend! Join us at the markets from 9am – 1pm on Friday, January 24th at Udall Park, Saturday, January 25th at Oro Valley (Steam Pump Ranch), and Sunday, January 26th at Rillito Park (Food Pavilion) for locally grown citrus and citrus food specialties and deals.
HEIRLOOM FARMERS MARKETS’ JUBILEE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Friday, January 24th at Udall Park – 7202 N. Tanque Verde Rd.
- Saturday, January 25th in Oro Valley (Steam Pump Ranch) – 10901 N. Oracle Rd.
- Sunday, January 26th at Rillito Park – 4502 N. 1st Ave.
- Largest citrus bounty of the weekend! Desert Treasures & Aravaipa Farms
- Taste of the Market will feature citrus tastings & education.
- FREE Juicing Services – Purchase citrus from the market and have it juiced for FREE by our market volunteers. *Bring your own jars or purchase ours for a $1.
- Live music by Don Levenson and the Cat Mountain Rounders
At the farmers market you’ll find tangy breads and pastries, citrus jams and jellies, freshly squeezed juice, orange blossom honey, flavored olive oils and vinegars, and scented soaps highlighting this vibrant fruit. Plus, keep your eyes out for recipe cards on the many ways to cook and use this in-season fruit. Join us for the smells, flavors and inspiration citrus brings to your palate!