21st Annual Roasted Chile Festival
FARMERS MARKET • FRESHLY ROASTED CHILES • VENDOR highlights
Chile Season is here and that means, an abundance of locally grown fresh chiles and delicious roasted Hatch chiles at the farmers markets! Heirloom Farmers Markets’ 21st Annual Roasted Chile Festival is the perfect opportunity to celebrate, eat, and take home some of the best chiles in the country! Customers will enjoy live music, local food and artisan goods, and Red’s Roasters will be roasting up Hatch chiles all weekend! We can’t wait to celebrate Chile Season with you!
FEATURED MARKET EVENTS
- Friday, September 15 from 8am – 12pm – Udall Park Farmers Market – 7202 E. Tanque Verde Road, Tucson, AZ 85714
- Live Music by Gabriel Francisco
- Fresh Roasted Chiles & Specialties
- 40+ Vendors
- Saturday, September 16 from 8am – 12pm – Rincon Valley Farmers & Artisans Market – 12500 East Old Spanish Trail, Tucson, AZ 85747
- Sunday, September 17 from 8am – 12pm – Rillito Park Farmers Market – 4502 North 1st Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719
Pre-order your fresh roasted Hatch chiles from Red’s Roasters to be picked up at Udall Park, Rincon Valley, and Rillito Park by calling 520-409-3406.