2018 AZ FARM & FOOD FESTIVAL
Casino Del Sol and Southern Arizona Arts Council Alliance partner to present the inaugural Arizona Farm & Food Festival. Pairing local Chefs and purveyors to create new culinary traditions at AVA Amphitheater on Saturday, November 10, 2018 from 11am – 3pm.
Connect with local farms, food artisans, experts, chefs and advocacy organizations. Enjoy exhibitor samples, hands on workshops, education, and meet local chefs!
Enjoy libations from the surrounding area with a guided tasting tour. Meet the brewers owners & distillers and learn more about a rich and continuing history of spirits in their region.
Saturday, November 10, 2018
11 AM – 12 PM INDUSTRY HOUR
12PM – 3PM GENERAL ADMISSION
- Food Ticket & Beer, Wine, Libation for Purchase from up to 30 participating chefs and restaurants
- Interactive Beer, Wine & Libation Tent
- Farmer and Growers Pavilion
- Kids Corral
- Live Cooking Demos
- Culinary Activities & Interactions
- Food Education
- Taste of the Farmers Market’ Tent – Hosted by Heirloom Farmers Markets
- Distributors and Retailers focused on local and sustainable foods
- Non Profit and Advocacy organizations dedicated to strengthening our local food system
- Chef Book Signings
Interested in participating in this event? Visit SAACA’s event page here.
AVA Amphitheater at Casino del Sol
5655 W Valencia Rd, Tucson, AZ 85757
The Pascua Yaqui Tribe spared no expense in conceiving, designing and building AVA, the finest outdoor concert venue in Tucson. Named for one of the Tribe’s visionaries, Anselmo Valencia Amphitheater is truly a masterpiece of performance settings. Approximately 1,700 seats ring the stage in a gently ascending sweep to the grand lawn just behind, where 2,700 more attendees can spread a blanket and immerse themselves in the sights and sounds of an incredible array of artists.