SNAP/EBT & WIC
SNAP DOUBLE YOUR DOLLAR$ PROGRAM IS NOW IN SESSION AT the FRIDAY TRAIL DUST TOWN & Sunday RILLITO PARK Farmers MarketS.
Heirloom Farmers Markets started their first round Double Your Dollar$ Farm Bucks Program (Spend $20, Get $20 Free) at the Rillito Park Farmers Market Sunday, September 6, 2015. Because of the support from Wholesome Wave, everyone with a SNAP card can participate in receiving an extra $20 worth of fruits and vegetables for free! Because of the success of the program we were awarded extra funds in SNAP incentives for the round two of Double Your Dollar$ at two of our farmers markets at the Friday Trail Dust Town (Home of Pinnacle Peak) Farmers Market and Sunday Rillito Park Farmers Market.
- SNAP/EBT (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) is ONLY accepted at the Friday Trail Dust Town and Sunday Rillito Park Farmers Markets.
- SNAP/EBT can be spent on all food products at the farmers market, ACCEPT NO ready-to-eat food items.
- SNAP/EBT ‘Double Your Dollars’ Farm Bucks can be spent ONLY on fruits and veggies.
- Visit at Market Info Booth at the farmers market for more info.
- For directions and market info visit our Markets page.
How TO SHOP WITH Double Your Dollar$: