SNAP/EBT & WIC
SNAP DOUBLE YOUR DOLLAR$ PROGRAM IS NOW IN SESSION AT the FRIDAY TRAIL DUST TOWN & Sunday RILLITO PARK Farmers MarketS.
Heirloom Farmers Markets started their first round Double Your Dollar$ Farm Bucks Program (Spend $20, Get $20 Free) at the Rillito Park Farmers Market Sunday, September 6, 2015. Because of the support from Wholesome Wave, everyone with a SNAP card can participate in receiving an extra $20 worth of fruits and vegetables for free! Because of the success of the program we were awarded extra funds in SNAP incentives for the round two of Double Your Dollar$ at two of our farmers markets, which started May 8th at the Sunday Rillito Park Farmers Market and May 27th at the Friday Trail Dust Town (Home of Pinnacle Peak) Farmers Market.
- WIC (Women, Infants & Children) Checks are accepted at ALL Heirloom Farmers Markets.
- SNAP/EBT (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) is ONLY accepted at the Friday Trail Dust Town and Sunday Rillito Park Farmers Markets.
- SNAP/EBT can be spent on all food products at the farmers market, ACCEPT NO ready-to-eat food items.
- SNAP/EBT ‘Double Your Dollars’ Farm Bucks can be spent ONLY on fruits, veggies and plant starts.
- Visit at Market Info Booth at the farmers market for more info.
- For directions and market info visit our Markets page.
How TO SHOP WITH Double Your Dollar$: